Taiwan Kitchen is a small but popular restaurant located in Legazpi Village, Makati. The restaurant occupies the same space previously used by Seattle’s Best, but not much has changed in terms of the interior. Including one unique feature of the restaurant – the designated smoking room, which is rare for most establishments nowadays. Taiwan Kitchen specializes in Taiwanese cuisine, offering a range of dishes that will surely delight your taste buds. Their Chicken Chops Bento is a must-try, consisting of juicy chicken chops served with rice and a side of vegetables. The bento box is a perfect meal option for those on the go or looking for a quick lunch.
What to try here?
One of the highlights of Taiwan Kitchen is its Wheelcakes, which are a popular Taiwanese street food. The Wheelcakes are small pancakes that are filled with various fillings such as chocolate, red bean paste, and custard. These delicious treats are freshly made and are a great snack or dessert option. To complement their delicious food, Taiwan Kitchen also offers a variety of milk teas. Their milk teas are made with high-quality tea leaves and come in a range of flavors such as classic milk tea, matcha, and fruit teas. All of their refreshments and foods range from Php 50 – Php 400 only! Great value for great food.
Taiwan Kitchen is a great place to satisfy your craving for Taiwanese cuisine. The restaurant’s cozy interiors and friendly staff make for a pleasant dining experience. So if you’re looking for a restaurant that offers delicious food and a unique dining experience, make sure to check out Taiwan Kitchen in Legazpi Village, Makati. You might also want to check these nearby dining options:
- CHICHA San Chen – Famous Milktea now in PH!
- Gringo – PH’s best Mexican Latin-American Resto
- Rada Promenade – From Parking Space to Al Fresco Dining in Makati’s Legazpi Village
How to get there?
- Take the MRT and alight at the Ayala Station. From the Ayala Station, walk towards the nearby Ayala Center mall. You can follow the signs or ask the station personnel for directions.
- Once you’re inside the mall, head towards the exit that leads to Makati Avenue. This exit is usually located on the third floor of the mall, near the cinemas.
- When you reach Makati Avenue, turn left and walk towards Paseo de Roxas. This should take about 5-10 minutes on foot.
- Cross the street and continue walking along Paseo de Roxas until you reach corner of Carlos Palanca St. This should be another 5-10 minutes of walking. You’ll see this restaurant right away as you cross the street.