The Philippines is famous for its picture-perfect sunsets and huge malls. If you’re in Pasay and want to see something visually appealing, don’t miss a visit to Harbor Square. It is one of the city’s most well-known attractions. Harbour Square Plaza is a great entertainment venue in Pasay nearby the Manila Yacht Club. It is situated on the side of the CCP Complex or Cultural Center of the Philippines. The CCP Complex could be a great place for you to spend your weekends with friends and family. People continue to visit the area for a variety of reasons. Just as we love to see the sunrise, many people fantasize about watching a sunset on the beach. The place has a variety of attractions and entertainment, including bars, shopping malls, and restaurants. Indeed, one of the best places to do these so is in the Harbor Square.
The Harbour Square Plaza
There are so many places to go to if you want to escape the hustling and bustling of the Metro. Situated near attractions ranging from cultural centers to massive shopping malls, Harbor Square is a great place to be. Aside from the vibrant nightlife, what makes this a great place to visit? The Harbour Square in Manila provides an exceptional view along the walkway. It showcases a panoramic view of the Manila skyline. Few number of yachts are queued up along the bay adding an urban touch to the scene. You’ll feel the breezy seaside air brush your skin. The ambiance is very relaxing and romantic which is an ideal dating place for couples. Visitors can also enjoy a meal, shop, and stroll in the area. There is no need to spend any money to enjoy the experience at Harbor Square, so stop by and pay a visit.
The best time to visit Harbor Square is in late afternoon when the sun is not scorching but gives ample light for taking pictures. However, visiting during this time means you’ll be exposed to loud music emanating from the bars. This can be less ideal if you’re looking for a more peaceful experience. The atmosphere is unrivaled. View of the sea is relaxing and makes you introspective. Even if it’s only for just several minutes amid the noise of the City. Due to the abundance of attractions, you may easily pay less attention to the sunset. So I suggest you take some time until it arrives. Enjoy as the sunset delicately settle down plunging into the delight of the night. The sunset will lure you into an infinite gaze until it disappears. And we might not notice, but sometimes the most precious memories come from experiences as simple as this.
Restaurants and Accommodations
Nobody can get enough of Harbour Plaza. Whether it be the food of the scenery, if given a chance, I would like to spend a whole month of vacation in the place. A lot of people might be thinking the same way. Of course, you might be planning to spend a day or two as well. So I created a list for you to choose where you want to book. Also, check-out these restaurants serving delectable foods in Harbour Plaza.
- Jazz Simple Ambiance
- Charlee’s Tepanyaki
- Coalz Bar & Grill
- Krispy Kreme
- Mang Inasal
- Night Kebab Persian Restaurant
- Rai Rai Ken
- Shrimps Ahoy Seafood Bar and Grill
- Song Tsu
- Soowoo Restaurant
- Tajima Cafe and Restaurant
- Pancake House
- Teriyaki Boy
- KL Steak Buffet
- Atrium Hotel Metro Manila
- The Heritage Hotel Manila
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay City
- Copacabana Apartment Hotel
- Microtel Mall of Asia Pasay
- Marriott Hotel Manila
- Kabayan Hotel Pasay
- Networld Hotel Manila
- Remington Hotel
- Siayan Travellers Inn
The Golden Hands
Nowadays, getting inked can be a powerful means of debunking stereotypes. Some people conquer their fear of needles to create a cryptic visual messages they want to display on their bodies. However, health complications and risks can arise as a result of getting a tattoo. So some people look for alternative way to get inked without getting their health compromised-getting a Henna tattoo. It is the safest option for people who just want to try having a temporary one. You might want to try maximizing your experience at Harbour Square by getting inked.
The Golden Hands Henna Tattoo has very creative tattoo artists that’ll provide you a design of your choice. Sample portfolio of their designs are available for spontaneous visit. But it’s better that you already have one in mind. Henna Tattoos usually lasts for about two weeks or so before it starts to take on faded appearance.
The Cultural Center of the Philippines
The Cultural Center of the Philippines (or CCP) is situated in Metro Manila. It was opened in 1969 to promote and preserve Filipino arts and culture. The CCP aspires to be Asia’s cultural and artistic mecca. Additionally, it has a strong network of regional artists and cultural workers throughout the country. They strategically house entertainment and recreational centers like Harbour Square. Indeed, People continue to visit the CCP complex for a variety of reasons. Religious activities are conducted in Folks Arts Theater, world-class plays and musical shows are performed in CCP theaters, events are held at PICC, and exciting rides are featured at Star City. There are also specific areas for sports as well as bike paths for children. If you stay the night before until sunrise, you’ll see the music beat evolve from disco or pop rock to aerobic dance music.
Family and Pet Friendly
The Cultural Center of the Philippines and nearby attractions like Harbour Square are a place to go for family bondings and catching ups. Of course, nobody wants to leave the furry babies left behind, right? Bring them as well as long the litters are taken care of. Everybody needs to keep the area clean. You may also take some jogs and strolls for your exercise routines. Then enjoy your weekends with loved-ones, furry or not!
How to get there
Via LRT 1
- Take a ride from LRT 1 bound to Vito Cruz Station. Then from Vito Cruz Station, walk up to Pablo Ocampo Street formerly Vito Cruz. Next, continue toward west along Pablo Ocampo until you see the terminal of the orange colored shuttles that ply the CCP Complex-Taft route. Nearby the gate of Rizal Memorial Sports Complex. Finally, ride one of these shuttles and ask the driver to drop you off at at Harbor Square
- Take a ride from LRT 2 bound to Recto then walk your way to the LRT 1 Station. They are interconnected so you will not get lost as long as you follow the signages. Take LRT-1 south bound or Baclaran bound. Get off at Vito Cruz Station. Walk up to Pablo Ocampo Street formerly Vito Cruz. Next, continue toward west along Pablo Ocampo until you see the terminal of the orange colored shuttles that ply the CCP Complex-Taft route. Nearby the gate of Rizal Memorial Sports Complex. Finally, ride one of these shuttles and ask the driver to drop you off at at Harbor Square
- Take a ride from MRT bound to Taft Station then take another train ride North bound or Monumento bound on LRT-1. They are interconnected. Get off at Vito Cruz Station. Walk up to Pablo Ocampo Street formerly Vito Cruz. Next, continue toward west along Pablo Ocampo until you see the terminal of the orange colored shuttles that ply the CCP Complex-Taft route. Nearby the gate of Rizal Memorial Sports Complex. Finally, ride one of these shuttles and ask the driver to drop you off at at Harbor Square
Via Taxi/Grab Car
- Ride a taxi or book a GrabCar from any point of Metro Manila or Nearby Cities. However, this will cost more money considering the heavy traffic and distance.
3 thoughts on “Harbour Square – Must-visit Seaside Plaza in Manila”
May I ask po if may Max’s restaurant pa din po sa harbor square
Yes I think Max’s is there.