The Nuvali Park is so far the Ayala Land’s largest and fastest-growing eco-city development. It is situated along Tagaytay Road in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. With its expansive landscape, the Nuvali park is two times the size of the bustling city of Makati. It homes to a lot of natural amenities like a Koi-pond. Grasses carpet the landscape amid a backdrop of towering trees. There are also residential communities, business spaces, shopping centers, and Hotels in the vicinity. Nuvali is indeed the Philippines’ most vibrant eco-city, where people thrive and enjoy urban lifestyles amidst nature’s beauty. Such a remarkable development has become possible in a striving country. Bringing something breathtaking for the current and future communities to enjoy. Nuvali Park is a place for some fun, nature immersion, and activity adventures for every Filipino and tourist. Try visiting the place if you haven’t especially if you’re going to Tagaytay and Laguna.
The most expansive eco-city
The Nuvali Park is transforming into CALABARZON’s regional growth hub. The Ayala land is adding more projects in the works and development plans over the next five years. They aspire to create world-class products and services to maintain strict economic stability throughout the organization. The estate’s 2,400-hectare size is intended to support sustainable living communities and allow individuals to grow in harmony with nature. It is open to the public year round, with restaurants, shopping centers, events, and recreational activities encouraging work-life balance and an eco-friendly lifestyle. Lush greeneries, clear blue sky, and scenic terrain, all in one place in a rapidly developing city at the base of a well-known tourist mountain. Indeed, another elegant landscape has been added to the South’s collection. Have you been to this haven? Be one to attest the comfort this calming paradise can bring.
A great place for healthy-active lifestyle
We get burn-out with trying to survive and trying to go with the flow of our busy lives. Oftentimes, we forget to take time and relax in places and activities that’ll give us comfort and healing. People nowadays are always in a hurry and preoccupied with a lot of difficulties. The Nuvali Park is the best place to fill all that. You can try leisure biking on designated bike paths provided. If you don’t have a bike to bring, you can rent one at the Lakeside Evozone. Because there aren’t many cars passing through the vicinity, some of the areas have safe biking paths. Bikers can enjoy going around the flowy and scenic cross-country riding with fresh air and great views. If you’re not a biker, you can still enjoy walking, jogging, or working-out along the designated trails and tree-lined streets.
Foods and Accommodation in Nuvali
Of course, just a day in Nuvali isn’t enough. There are just a lot of things you can do. Nuvali has its own distinct collection of stores and cafes. You’ll never get hungry because they have wide range of restaurants and fast food hubs to choose from. Additionally, here are some top nearby hotels and food places you can go to on your next vacation here.
- Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken
- Pepper Lunch
- Cafe Mediterranean
- Nonna’s Pasta and Pizzeria
- The Morning After
- Bistro Charlemagne
- The Pig Pen
- Ramen Nagi
- Starbucks Cafe
- Seda Hotel
- Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
- Marius B&B & Hostel
- Asian Village Tagaytay
- Crosswinds Resort Suites
- RedDoorz Premium
- T House Tagaytay
- Anya Resort Tagaytay
- Tagaytay Wind Residences
5 activities to do in Nuvali
Having a very expansive space in Nuvali Park, outdoor activities are not impossible. Moreover, we created a list of what you can do here.
- Wakeboarding at Republic Waterpark. You can experience this extreme sport that incorporates elements of water skiing, surfing, and snowboarding.
- Camp N at Nuvali. The entire area is six hectares in size and features bike trails, obstacle courses, zip lines, aerial walks, free fall, and more. There is an entrance fee, as well as additional fees for each activity.
- Sightseeing and Bird Watching. The Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary is a 17km long buffer zone of greeneries that offers a haven for 60 species of birds. It also hasa diverse range of biodiversity within Nuvali.
- Feed the Kois. Nuvali allows you to feed the fishes fish food purchased from them. However, they sell it for a reasonable Php 15.00 per pack of fish food which is cheap, nonetheless.
- Boating. Nuvali has a water taxi or taxi boat they let people rent for Php 30.00 per person. Minimum capacity of people are applied.
Also, after all these, you might also wanna check-out Top 5 Things to Do in Tagaytay City
Sceneries and Surroundings
The Nuvali Park is committed to sustainability and ecoliving. Hence, they produced a cleaner and greener environment for all to enjoy. There is a 3-hectare tree nursery and demo farm where you can discover about different tree species while also having fun simultaneously. Enjoy yourselves getting fully immersed in the nature. Furthermore, almost every location allows you to see the sunset without anything obstructing your view. Unlike in metropolitan areas where we must travel to the nearby bay area just to witness how spectacular the sun bids farewell. Indeed, Nuvali Park will make you introspective and grateful of staying. We might not admit, but It’s these little things we ignore that actually help us be more appreciative.
How to get there
- First, ride a bus along the Gil Puyat (Buendia) LRT station bound to Balibago. Then, upon passing through the toll exit go to Coca-Cola Factory wherein you can take a tricycle going to Paseo de Santa Rosa. Finally, tell the driver to take you to Nuvali.
Via Public Transportation
- First, ride a bus going to Balibago (Terminals at GMA-Kamuning & LRT Buendia). Then dropped off at the Coca-Cola Factory wherein you can take a tricycle going to Paseo de Santa Rosa. Finally, tell the driver to take you to Nuvali.
Thre are various liners and pick-up points in metro manila going to Nuvali. Here are some:
- Bus pick up from Market! Market! bound to Nuvali – 6:30 PM and 7:15 PM
- Jam liner bus from Makati to Nuvali – 5:30PM, 6:30PM and 7:30PM (Mondays to Friday)
- Jam liner bus from Makati to Nuvali – 10:00 AM (Saturday-Sunday and Holidays)
- Makati Circuit Lane and Glorietta 2 Palm Drive to Solenad Terminal (Monday-Sunday)
2 thoughts on “Nuvali Park – Must-visit spot in Tagaytay Road, Laguna”
just wanna comment about the roving guard,so disrespectful guard.we were hanging around near the pond with my motorcycle parked at the side of the pathway coz i don’t really have an idea where to park.Then the guard rushed through us yelling and blowing horn telling me to take away my motorcycle from the area.He could have approached me in a nice way.Kinda diisappointed,but not all guards there behave like the rude one,still a good place to relaxed on.